- Food, recreation and the arts as social justice in South L.A.
- Marketing and Media in an Era of Public Cynicism
- Former Microsoft Marketing Chief and Senior VP Visits USC Annenberg as M2e Executive-in-Residence
- Quoted: USC Annenberg’s Oscars Round Up
- Alumni Column: The Four Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Jumping
Monthly Archives: January 2011
On Dec. 30, PBS News’ “MediaShift” ran an article featuring a paper published by the Annenberg Innovation Lab. The article, “The 5 Tenets of Open Journalism,” was written by USC Annenberg’s executive in residence, Melanie Sill. “My open journalism idea … Continue reading