- Senior members of CNN news team discuss Ferguson and our changing journalism landscape with students
- Quoted: USC Annenberg in the News – Week of January 19
- A night of thought-provoking insights from Silicon Valley entrepreneur, investor and author Peter Thiel (VIDEO)
- Former Journalism School Director Dies at 90, Los Angeles Times Pays Tribute
- Will Hollywood Earn a ‘D’ on Diversity?
Tag Archives: networking
USC Annenberg Communication Management students learned from alumni the secrets of getting a job Wednesday evening. Professor Rebecca Weintraub, director of the Masters of Communication Management program, moderated the alumni event attended by about 50 students. Several panelists said one … Continue reading