- Senior members of CNN news team discuss Ferguson and our changing journalism landscape with students
- Quoted: USC Annenberg in the News – Week of January 19
- A night of thought-provoking insights from Silicon Valley entrepreneur, investor and author Peter Thiel (VIDEO)
- Former Journalism School Director Dies at 90, Los Angeles Times Pays Tribute
- Will Hollywood Earn a ‘D’ on Diversity?
Tag Archives: The Image of the Journalist in Popular Culture Journal
The USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism will be well-represented at this week’s Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) conference in Washington D.C. The conference, which runs from August 7 to 11, features a series of … Continue reading
By Jeremy Rosenberg It typically takes 20 years before an academic journal is accepted for listing in the “indexes” that open the door to increased visibility, readership and submissions. USC Annenberg Press was only a year old in January 2007 … Continue reading