- Senior members of CNN news team discuss Ferguson and our changing journalism landscape with students
- Quoted: USC Annenberg in the News – Week of January 19
- A night of thought-provoking insights from Silicon Valley entrepreneur, investor and author Peter Thiel (VIDEO)
- Former Journalism School Director Dies at 90, Los Angeles Times Pays Tribute
- Will Hollywood Earn a ‘D’ on Diversity?
Tag Archives: the LAist
By Alex Reed Student Writer The LAist featured a new project that maps out healthy food available in South LA. In taking a few exploratory bike rides and walks through the community, South LA children and teenagers compiled photos and … Continue reading